Maintenance work has been carried out during the summer to optimise facilities and improve the services offered by the resort.
- The Bosque cafeteria at Baqueira 1.800 has been renovated, with a new entrance with direct access to ski lockers on one side and to the self-service restaurant and bar on the other side. A new shop with ski gear in the hall and more space for shelter on bad weather days. New offers in cafeterias.
- The outside of the bar at Baqueira 1.500, opened last year, has been improved, including furniture and more ski racks for greater comfort.
- The layout of some of the slopes has been improved to make easier to ski and improve grooming. The bottom part of Manaud has been conditioned in its connection with Argulls area. The track of the Tuc de la Llança skilifts has been improved. The lower part of Ticolet has been reshaped to have a better connection with Dossau.
- Slopes have been regrassed in the north face: Luis Arias, Cara Norte, Isards, Os and Tamarro and in Beret: Egua, Egua 2, Egua 3. In Bonaigua the lower part of Peülla has been regrassed too. This helps the snow to stay longer and allows for optimal grooming.
- The reforesting with pines and firs started last summer at Baqueira 1.800 has been continued, concentrating at the gondola lift drop-off and the Restaurant 1800.
- Energy-saving measures, installation of new snow guns with improved performance and lower electricity consumption.
- Safari itineraries on the website. Proposal of 3 itineraries (for the initiated, advanced and expert skier) running through the entire resort, with comprehensive information on the facilities and services found along the route.
Communication via the website:
- A new smartphone app providing access to all of the information on the website, weather forecast, open slopes and skilifts, freshly groomed slopes, webcams, etc... Podcasts from Radio Aran FM 91.0.
- Images of all the slopes on Google streetview